Nearly a 100 hours of high quality lecture series on international arbitration by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration. The series provides detailed, up-to-date overview and analysis of all legal and practical aspects of international arbitration:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration Agreements
- International Arbitral Procedures
- International Arbitral Awards
- Investment Arbitration
- State-to-State Arbitration
- Comprehensive online course on international arbitration
- In-depth lectures by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration
- Academic and rigorous
- Practical applications and advice
This segment addresses the general legal framework of choice-of-law rules and the parties’ choice of the law governing the arbitration agreement according to the New York Convention and the UNCITRAL Model Law.
This segment addresses the law governing the choice of law rules applicable to the interpretation of international arbitration agreements, the capacity to conclude international arbitration agreements, non-arbitrability, and the future directions of choice-of-law rules governing international arb...