Nearly a 100 hours of high quality lecture series on international arbitration by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration. The series provides detailed, up-to-date overview and analysis of all legal and practical aspects of international arbitration:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration Agreements
- International Arbitral Procedures
- International Arbitral Awards
- Investment Arbitration
- State-to-State Arbitration
- Comprehensive online course on international arbitration
- In-depth lectures by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration
- Academic and rigorous
- Practical applications and advice
This segment addresses the general principles and formal requirements for international arbitral awards, including that they be made in writing, signed, indicate the date and place of arbitration, and that the award be reasoned.
This segment addresses the formal requirements of international arbitral awards, including the consequences of non-compliance, the language of award, as well as the time limits for making awards, service of awards and publication of international arbitral awards.